Drupal Developer / Deputy Head of Technology
Amazee Labs, Switzerland's leading Drupal agency, is looking for a Drupal Developer (frontend or backend) with profound working experience in Drupal and PHP. Apart from working as a developer on our web projects, you will be the deputy to our Head of Technology, Michael Schmid (@Schnitzel).
Our team is dedicated, fun, hard-working, creative - rumour has it that Amazee Labs is
the coolest a pretty cool place to work at. We're proud to be heavily involved in the Drupal community: contributing code, sponsoring and attending conferences and sharing know-how.
- As Deputy Head of Technology you will support Michael in leading, managing and proactively developing the technology team (we're all friendly folks here).
- You will release applications — with a goal of the "perfect project launch" in mind.
- You will help ensure that our clients are comfortable and well-protected in the implementation of their IT systems.
- You will keep up to date on new technologies and developments in the web, Open Source CMS, Symfony and within the Drupal scene.
- You will ensure technology standards and best practices are maintained across all projects.
- You will visit and speak at conferences with a Drupal / technology focus.
- As Backend Developer you will build custom modules by client specifications and write plugins for contributed modules to extend their functionalities.
- You live and love Drupal.
- You are a great communicator and have a good deal of humour.
- You are a precise, efficient and hard-working team worker - you can sleep when you're dead.
- You are a Swiss or EU citizen and live (or want to live) in Zurich.
- You are fluent in English.
- You have developed responsive websites before.
- You know Photoshop and have a sense for aesthetics.
- You are experienced with Drupal and PHP development.
- You know the Drupal APIs inside and out.
- You have worked in an agency or in an agile project team before.
Please send your application to Dania Gerhardt, our Head of Operations, at dania [at] amazeelabs [dot] com.
**Even if you're not proficient in Drupal yet, but an awesome developer (and person!) ready for new challenges, please let us know.
We look forward to meeting you!